Sanville Consulting has engaged with a diverse variety of businesses over the past 30 years utilizing a wide array of consulting practices. The current consulting practice and expertise offers a blend of multiple concepts tailored to meet a client’s needs.
These are just a few areas of Sanville Consulting’s expertise.
- Coaching, Performance Management and Training & Development
- Talent Management with a focus on Learning Agility
- Team Development
- Leadership Development
- Strategic Planning
- Facilitating Problem Solving utilizing activities that inspire creative thinking and innovation
Sanville Consulting employs a variety of techniques, including a hands-on strategic planning process utilizing a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis that enables the participants to scrutinize their current status and helps them prepare to look at future plans. Sanville Consulting has modified and customized this process in numerous iterations based on the client’s needs and situation — including the size of the company, number of participants, style and culture of the business, and most immediate needs of the business.
Sanville Consulting helps a client step back from the day-to-day of the business and “take stock” by looking closely at how the business is doing; where it is currently and where it’s going. Utilizing a variety of techniques, we can assist our client with ratcheting to a 30,000 foot view, and gaining a better perspective on the company’s issues.
Prior to embarking on client projects, Sanville Consulting conducts thorough research to understand the client’s culture, background and industry setting in completing the company’s needs assessment. This allows the discovery of pain points, major priorities and ongoing obstacles that the client may struggle with. Sanville Consulting incorporates a straight-forward style that is forthright and provides honest insights and observations to the client based on considerable experience. Establishing trust with the client from the get-go and ensuring that business information, strategies, etc. will remain confidential and are in “good hands” is of utmost importance.
Overview of typical SWOT planning day
Who We Serve
Sanville Consulting can help companies, businesses and/or teams that:
- are growing and experiencing growth pains and/or “uncontrolled” growth; have uncertainty about the path forward; or are wanting to ensure that the growth is “managed”.
- desire to grow, but are struggling to “move the needle”; seemingly stuck in their current reality and unable to pick up momentum and grow the business.
- are experiencing “pain” and/or having significant problems in a particular area; are “stuck” with some particular hurdle they’re dealing with.
- are bogged down with some particular conflict or disagreement that is hurting their performance.
- have done little or no strategic planning; have not typically stepped back from the day-to-day to take a look at how they’re doing and where they’re going.
- need to organize their planning process, sort out priorities, etc.
- have a strategic plan (of some type), but need to reassess where they stand in relation to their plans (i.e., a “taking stock” session to evaluate where they are on-track and off-track).
- are open to assistance and see the value of having someone from the outside help guide and facilitate their planning process.
- that are new or have recently come together and are needing to “assimilate” quickly; get the group up and running.
- that are going through a significant transition and want to manage the transition.
- have struggled to generate new and different viable options and are looking for new ideas and possibilities; need their brainstorming and problem solving to get a boost or a kick-start!
- are interested in providing 360 degree feedback to its managers, supervisors and/or any employee groups for the purpose of their personal development and overall performance management.
- are interested in working on the development of its managers, supervisors and/or any employee groups.
Gatlinburg Gateway Foundation, The Park Grill & The Peddler Steakhouse
“Doug Sanville brought his considerable experience and expertise to share professionally with the Gatlinburg Gateway Foundation (GGF), as well as with the management team of Steaks Sophisticated, Inc., which operates The Peddler Steakhouse and The Park Grill in Gatlinburg, TN.
His organizational skills, meetings and preparation with leaders prior to sessions with the Board of GGF and with the owner of Steaks Sophisticated, prepared us well for the best use of our time. He provided understandable and useful tools, was resourceful and a good facilitator, and kept his sense of humor throughout. The follow up summaries he provided, along with steps for implementation, were clear and useful.
We are happy to recommend him as a professional who takes the time to get to know his clients and their needs.”
Geoff Wolpert – President of GGF and Owner of Park Grill and Peddler Steakhouse